Are you passionate about music? Do you thrive in a team setting? Do you love behind-the-scenes action?
Volunteer for the Prairie Knights Music Festival! 2022
Prairie Knights Music Festival couldn’t happen without the dedication and hard work of its volunteers!
All volunteers of the Festival are required to pay a $10 fee. Selected applicants will be required to pay their fee on notification of acceptance. Benefits returned to the volunteer include:
- Special edition volunteer t-shirt (shirt must be worn at all times when on duty)
- Complimentary admission to Festival concerts (some restrictions apply)
- The opportunity to enjoy music, have fun, make friends, and give back to your community!
All applications must be submitted online.
Join the team! Apply today!
- Application deadline: July 17, 2022
- Volunteer Orientation: Tuesday, July 26, 7:00 pm.
- must perform a minimum of 8 hours (one shift)
- must attend orientation in advance of the event
- are assigned to teams as needed
- Each volunteer must purchase a t-shirt, at cost, of $10. T-shirts must be worn at all times when on duty.
- Must be 19 or older to work in the beer garden
- Friday – Unloading equipment and supplies, erecting fencing, tents, tables, chairs, banners, and signs. Some heavy lifting.
- Saturday and Sunday – Food and beverage sales and service, maintaining supplies, garbage/recycling/cleanup, ticket scanning and verification at the gate, 50/50 ticket sales, merchandise sales, guest and artist services as needed.
- Saturday and Sunday – security people for the grounds and buildings.
- Monday – Dismantle and load fencing, tents, banners, signs, and equipment. Final cleanup of the site. Some heavy lifting.
Volunteer Orientation 2022 – Tuesday, July 26 at the Cathedral of the Holy Family starting at 7:00 pm.
All volunteers are required to attend the volunteer orientation before the festival to meet their team leads, receive important information, as well as to learn where to enter/exit during the festival to get your ID badges, sign in and pick up t-shirts.